3D Openminds BV is committed to protecting your privacy and personal data. We only use your personal data in accordance with the Privacy Act and other relevant applicable legal regulations. Any reference in this Privacy Statement to the Privacy Act means a reference to the Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data. Any reference to the Regulation is a reference to the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
2. Who processes the personal data?
www.3Dopenminds.com is an initiative of:
3D Openminds BV
VAT number: BE0766.556.257
Phone: +32 15 86 08 96
3. Which personal data are processed?
3D Openminds BV commits to only process data that are relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Following categories of personal data can be processed by 3D Openminds BV: Identification details
4. For what purposes will my personal data be used?
3D Openminds BV collects personal data in order to provide you with a safe, optimal and personalised user experience. The collection of personal data becomes more extensive as you intensively use the platform/website and our online services.
Data processing is essential for the operation of the platform/website and associated services. Processing is carried out exclusively for the following well-defined purposes:
• Providing you with access to your user profile.
• Offering and improving a general and personalised service; including billing purposes, offering information, newsletters and offers that are useful and/or necessary for you, obtaining and processing user reviews and providing support.
• Offering and improving the products provided; personalised and specific products based on information and data provided.
• The detection of and protection against fraud, error and/or criminal behaviour.
• Marketing purposes
When visiting the platform/website of 3D Openminds BV, some data is collected for statistical purposes. Such data are necessary to optimise the use of our platform/website. These data are: IP address, likely place of consultation, hour and day of consultation, which pages were visited. When you visit the platform/website of 3D Openminds BV, you declare your consent to this data collection intended for static purposes as described above.
The User always provides the personal data itself to 3D Openminds BV and can thereby exercise a certain control. If certain information is incomplete or apparently incorrect, 3D Openminds BV reserves the right to temporarily or permanently postpone certain expected actions.
Personal data is only processed for internal use within 3D Openminds BV.
We can therefore reassure you that personal data is not sold, passed on or communicated to third parties related to us. 3D Openminds BV has taken all possible legal and technical precautions to avoid unauthorised access and use.
During a visit to our platform/website, ‘cookies’ may be placed on your hard drive to better tailor the platform/website to the needs of returning visitors. Non-functional cookies help us to optimise your visit to the platform and to remember technical choices.
6. What are my rights?
6.1 Assurance of lawful and secure processing of personal data
3D Openminds BV processes your personal data in an honest and lawful way at all times. This includes the following guarantees:
• Personal data will only be processed as far as it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
The necessary technical and security measures were taken to minimise the risks of unauthorised access to or processing of personal data. In case of a break-in in its IT systems, 3D Openminds BV will immediately take all possible measures to minimise the damage.
6.2 Right to access/correct/delete your personal data
Upon proof of your identity as a User, you have a right to obtain a decision from 3D Openminds BV as to whether or not your personal data is being processed. When 3D Openminds BV processes your data, you also have the right to obtain access to the personal data collected. If you wish to use your right of inspection, 3D Openminds BV will comply with this within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data can be corrected at any time. It is primarily up to the User to correct inaccuracies and incompleteness themselves. You can exercise your right to correction by providing a supplemental statement to 3D Openminds BV. 3D Openminds BV will act upon this within one (1) month after receiving the supplemental statement.
You also have the right to have your personal data erased by us without unreasonable delay. You can only claim this right to be forgotten in the following cases:
• When the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were originally collected;
• Where personal data were collected on the basis of consent obtained and no other legal basis exists for the processing;
• Where objection is made to the processing and no overriding compelling legitimate grounds for the processing exist;
• Where personal data were unlawfully processed;
• When personal data must be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation.
3D Openminds BV evaluates the presence of any of the before mentioned cases.
6.3 Right to restrict/object to the processing of your personal data
User has the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data:
• For the period required by 3D Openminds BV to verify the accuracy of the personal data, in case of dispute;
• When the data processing is unlawful and User requests restriction of processing instead of erasure of personal data;
• When 3D Openminds BV no longer needs the User’s personal data for the processing purposes and User needs the personal data regarding a legal claim;
• For the period necessary for 3D Openminds BV to assess the presence of the grounds for erasure of personal data.
User also has the right to object to the processing of its personal data at any time. 3D Openminds BV shall thereafter discontinue processing your personal data, unless 3D Openminds BV can provide convincing legitimate grounds for processing your personal data that outweigh the User’s right to object.
If User wishes to exercise these rights, 3D Openminds BV shall act upon this within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request shall be made via registered mail or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.4 Right to data transfer
User has the right to obtain the personal data provided to 3D Openminds BV in a structured, common and machine-readable form. In addition, User has the right to transfer this personal data to another controller when the processing of the personal data rests solely on the obtained consent of the User.
If User wishes to exercise this right, 3D Openminds BV shall act upon this within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request shall be made via registered mail or via e-mail to email@example.com.
6.5 Right to withdraw my consent/right to complain
User has the right to withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. In addition, User has the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of its personal data by 3D Openminds BV with the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
If User wishes to exercise this right, 3D Openminds BV shall act upon this within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made via registered mail or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.